1. Ardalan H, Eslami A, Nariman-Zadeh N. Pile shaft capacity from CPT and CPTu data by polynomial neural networks and genetic algorithms. Computers and Geotechnics 2008; 36: 616- 625. [DOI:10.1016/j.compgeo.2008.09.003
2. Shahin MA Intelligent computing for modeling axial capacity of pile foundations. Canadian Geotechnical Journal 2010; 47: 230-243. [DOI:10.1139/T09-094
3. Park D, Rilett, LR. Forecasting freeway link ravel times with a multi-layer feed forward neural network. Computer Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering 1999; 14: 358 - 367. [DOI:10.1111/0885-9507.00154
4. Kecman V. Learning and Soft Computing: Support Vector Machines, Neural Networks, and Fuzzy Logic Models. The MIT Press:Cambridge, Massachusetts, London, England, 2001.
5. Tipping ME. The relevance vector machine. Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 2000; 12: 625-658.
7. Brinch Hansen J. Discussion on hyperbolic stress-strain response, cohesive soils. Journal of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering 1963; 89: 241-242.
8. Eslami A.Bearing capacity of piles from cone penetration test data. Ph.D. thesis, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, 1996.
9. Alsamman OM. The use of CPT for calculating axial capacity of drilled shafts. Ph.D. thesis, University of Illinois-Champaign, Urbana, 1995.
10. Reese LC, O'Neil MW. Drilled shafts: Construction procedure and design methods. U.S. Department of Transportation, Dallas, Tex. Report FHWA-HI-88-042, 1988.
11. Tipping ME. Sparse Bayesian learning and the relevance vector machine. Journal of Machine Learning Research 2001; 1: 211-244.
13. Wahba G. A comparison of GCV and GML for choosing the smoothing parameters in the generalized spline-smoothing problem. Ann. Stat. 1985; 4: 1378-1402. [DOI:10.1214/aos/1176349743
14. MacKay DJ. Bayesian methods for adaptive models. Ph.D. thesis, Department of Computing and Neural Systems. Calif Inst. of Technol., Pasadena. Calif,1992.
15. de Ruiter J, Beringern FL. Pile foundation for large North Sea structures. Marine Geotechnology 1979; 3: 267-314. [DOI:10.1080/10641197909379805
16. Eslami A, Fellenius BH. Pile capacity by direct CPT and CPTu methods applied to 102 case histories. Canadian Geotechnical Journal 1997; 34: 886-904. [DOI:10.1139/t97-056
17. Schmertmann, J.H. 1978. Guidelines for cone penetration test, performance and design. U.S. Department of Transportation, Washington, D.C. Report No FHWA-TS-78-209