1. Atkinson, H., and Potts, D. (1977). Settlement above Shallow Tunnels in Soft Ground. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, ASCE. 103(4): 307-325. [DOI:10.1061/AJGEB6.0000402
2. Mair, R.J. (1998). Geotechnical Aspects of Design Criteria for Bored Tunneling in Soft Ground," Proceeding of Tunnels and Metropolises, Sao Paulo, Brazil, pp 183-199.
3. Mahmutoglu, Y. (2010) Surface subsidence induced by twin subway tunneling in soft ground conditions in Istanbul. Bull Eng Geol Environ. [DOI:10.1007/s10064-010-0289-8
5. Guglielmetti, V., Grasso, P., Mahtab, A., & Xu, S. (Eds.). (2008). Mechanized Tunneling in Urban Areas: Design Methodology and Construction Control (1st ed.). CRC Press. [DOI:10.1201/9780203938515-1
6. Gunn, M.J. (1993). The prediction of surface settlement profiles due to tunneling. Proceeding of the Worth Memorial Symposium, Predictive Soil Mechanics. London: Thomas Telford. 304-316.
7. Mirhabibi, A. and Soroush, A. (2012). Effects of surface buildings on twin tunneling-induced ground settlements, Tunneling and Underground Space Technology, Vol. 29, pp 40-51. [DOI:10.1016/j.tust.2011.12.009
8. Attewell, P.B., Yeates, J., and Selby. A.R. (1986). Soil Movements Induced by Tunneling and their Effects on Pipelines and Structures. New York, Blackie.
9. Bjerrum, L. (1963). Allowable settlement of structures. Proceedings of the European Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering. Wiesbaden. 2: 135-137.
10. Hesami, S., Ahmadi, S., Hasanzadeh, A. (2013). eqGround Surface Settlement Prediction in Urban Areas due to Tunnel Excavation. Electronic journal of geotechnical engineering, 18.
12. Burd, H.J., Houlsby, G.T., Augarde, C.E. and Liu, G. (2000). Modelling the effects on masonry buildings of tunneling-induced settlement. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers, Geotechnical Engineering. 143(1): 17-29. [DOI:10.1680/geng.2000.143.1.17
13. Chou, W. I., and Bobet, A. (2002). Prediction of Ground Deformations in Shallow Tunnels in Clay. Tunneling and Underground Space Technology. 17: 3-19 [DOI:10.1016/S0886-7798(01)00068-2
14. Burland, J.B., Broms, B.B., and de Mello, V.F.B. (1977). Behavior of foundations and structures. State of the Art Report. Proceeding of 9th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering. Tokyo, Japan, 495-546.
15. Peck, R.B.: Deep Excavations and Tunneling in Soft Ground. Proc.: 7th International Conf. Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Mexico, State-of-the-art volume, State-of-the art Report, 1969, pp.225-290
16. Burland, J.B., Wroth, C.P. (1974) Settlement of Buildings and Associated Damage. Settlement of Structures, Cambridge Pentech Press, London, Cambridge. pp. 611-654
17. Burland, J.B. (1997). Assessment of risk of damage to buildings due to tunneling and excavation. Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering. Roterdam: Belkema. 1189-1201.
18. Darabi, A., Ahangari, K., Noorzad, A., and Arab, A. (2012). Subsidence estimation utilizing various approaches - A case study: Tehran No. 3 subway line. Tunneling and Underground Space Technology. 31: 117-127. [DOI:10.1016/j.tust.2012.04.012
19. Chakeri, H., Ozcelik, Y., Unver, B. (2013). Effects of important factors on surface settlement prediction for metro tunnel excavated by EPB, Tunneling and Underground Space technology, Vol.36, pp 14-23. [DOI:10.1016/j.tust.2013.02.002