1. Khaloo, A. R., Tabiee, M, Abdoos, H, Shear lag effect on non-rectangular RC shear walls: a review of the literature, 7th international congress on civil engineering, architecture and urban development, Tehran, Iran.[In Persian]
2. R. Constantin, K. Beyer, Non-rectangular RC walls: A review of experimental investigations, in: 2nd European Conference on Earthquake Engineering and Seismology, 2014.
3. Galal, K. and H. El-Sokkary." Advancement in modeling of RC shear walls," in The 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Beijing, China. 2008.
4. Chen, S. and T. Kabeyasawa, "Modeling of reinforced concrete shear wall for nonlinear Analysis," 12th WCEE, Auckland, New Zealand, 2000.
5. Brueggen, B., "Performance of T-shaped reinforced concrete structural walls under multi- directional loading,"Ph.D. thesis, University of Minnesota, 2010.
7. Arnott, K., "Shear wall analysis- new modelling, same answers," Structural Engineer, 2005. 83(3): p. 20-22.
8. Palermo, D., A. Abdulridha, and M. Charette, "Flange participation for seismic design of reinforced concrete shear walls," 2007.
9. Kheyroddin, A. and A. Mortezaei, "Investigation of influential variables in flange effective width of reinforced concrete shear walls,"9th Canadian conference on earthquake engineering, Ottawa, Canada, 2007.
11. Lu, N. and W. Li, "Analytical study on the effective flange width for T-shaped shear Walls," Periodica Polytechnica Civil Engineering, 2020. 64(1): p. 253-264. [DOI:10.3311/PPci.14704
12. Ma, J., "Experimental and analytical investigations on seismic behavior of non- rectangular reinforced concrete squat walls,"Ph.D. thesis, Nanyang technological university, 2017.
14. Kent, D.C. and R. Park, Flexural members with confined concrete. Journal of the Structural Division, 1971. 97(7): p. 1969-1990. [DOI:10.1061/JSDEAG.0002957
15. Barth, K.E. and H. Wu, Efficient nonlinear finite element modeling of slab on steel stringer bridges. Finite elements in analysis and design, 2006. 42(14-15): p. 1304-1313. [DOI:10.1016/j.finel.2006.06.004
16. Chen, W.F., Plasticity in Reinforced Concrete. 2007: J. Ross Pub.
17. Hibbitt, K. and Sorensen, ABAQUS/Standard User's Manual. 2001: Hibbitt, Karlsson & Sorensen.
18. Wahalathantri, B., et al. A material model for flexural crack simulation in reinforced concrete elements using ABAQUS. in Proceedings of the first international conference on engineering, designing and developing the built environment for sustainable wellbeing. 2011. Queensland University of Technology.
19. Khatami, S. and A. Kheyroddin, Investigation of Element Size Effect on the Nonlinear Behavior of Flanged Shear Walls. Modares Civil Engineering journal, 2012. 12(1): p. 27-37.
20. Khaloo, A. R., Tabiee, M, Abdoos, H. Analytical study of distribution of shear lag-induced stress in non-rectangular reinforced concrete shear walls, 12th international congress on civil engineering, Mashhad, Iran. 2021: p. 8 [In Persian].