1. Uniform Building Code (UBC-97), (1997), "Structural engineering design provisions", International Conference of Building Officials, Whittier.
2. American Society of Civil Engineering/Structural Engineering Institute (ASCE/SEI 7-10), (2010), "Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures", American Society of Civil Engineering, Reston, Virginia.
3. Standard-2800, (2015), "Iranian Code of Practice for Seismic Resistant Design of Buildings", 4th edition, Building and Housing Research Center, Tehran, Iran.
4. Anderson, J.C., Miranda, E. and Bertero, V.V., (1991), "Evaluation of the Seismic Performance of a Thirty-story RC Building", Report: UCB/EERC-91/16, Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California, Berkeley.
5. Gilmore, T.A. and Bertero, V.V., (1993), "Seismic Performance of a 30-story Building Located on Soft Soil and Designed According to UBC 1991", Report: UCB/EERC-93/04, Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California, Berkeley.
7. Chopra, A. K., (2000), "Dynamics of Structures-Theory and Applications to Earthquake Engineering", Second Edition, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
8. Martinelli, L., Perotti, F. and Bozzi, A., (2000), "Seismic design and response of a 14-story concentrically braced steel building", Behavior of Steel Structures in Seismic Areas, pp. 327-355. [DOI:10.1201/9781003211198-45
9. Hart, G.C., (2000), "Earthquake forces for the lateral force code", The Structural Design of Tall Buildings, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 49-64. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1099-1794(200003)9:1<49::AID-TAL130>3.0.CO;2-X [DOI:10.1002/(SICI)1099-1794(200003)9:13.0.CO;2-X
10. Moghaddam, H. and Esmailzadeh Hakimi, B., (1999), "On the optimum seismic loading of multistory structures." Proceedings, 3rd International Conference of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering, International Institute of Earthquake Engineering, Tehran, Iran, (May 17-19, 1999).
11. Karami Mohammadi, R., (2001), "Effects of shear strength distribution on the reduction of seismic damage of structures." Ph.D. Thesis, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.
12. Lee, S.-S. and Goel, S. C., (2001), "Performance-based Design of Steel Moment Frames Using Target Drift and Yield Mechanism", Report No. UMCEE 01-17, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA.
13. Chao, S.-H. and Goel, S. C., (2005), "Performance-based Seismic Design of EBF Using Target Drift and Yield Mechanism as Performance Criteria", Report No. UMCEE 05-05, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA.
14. Chao, S.-H. and Goel, S.C., (2006), "Performance-based Plastic Design of Seismic Resistant Special Truss Moment Mrames", Report No. UMCEE 06-03, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA.
15. Chao, S. H. and Goel, S. C., (2007), "A seismic design lateral force distribution based on inelastic state of structures", Earthquake Spectra, Vol. 23, No. 3, 547-569. [DOI:10.1193/1.2753549
16. Park, K. and Medina, R. A., (2006), "Lateral load patterns for conceptual seismic design of frames exposed to near-fault ground motions", Proceedings, 8th U.S. National Conference on Earthquake Engineering, San Francisco, California, (April 18-22, 2006).
17. Sabelli, R., (2000), "Research on Improving the Design and Analysis of Earthquake Resistant Steel Braced Frames", FEMA/EERI Report, Earthquake Engineering Research Institute, Oakland, California.
18. Gantes, C.J., Vayas, I. and Spiliopoulos, A., (2000), "Optimum bending and shear stiffness distribution for performance based design of rigid and braced multi-story steel frames", Behavior of Steel Structures in Seismic Areas, 585-592. [DOI:10.1201/9781003211198-80
19. Gong, Y., Grierson, D.E. and Xu, L., (2003), "Optimal design of steel building frameworks under seismic loading", Response of Structures to Extreme Loading (XL2003), Canada, Toronto.
20. Moghaddam, H. and Hajirasouliha, I., (2004), "A new approach for optimum design of structures under dynamo excitation", Asian Journal of Civil Engineering (Building and Housing), Vol. 5, NOS 1-2, 69-84.
21. Mohammadi, R.K., El Naggar, M. and Moghaddam, H., (2004), "Optimum strength distribution for seismic resistant shear buildings", International Journal of Solids and Structures, No.41, 6597-6612. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijsolstr.2004.05.012
22. Moghadam, H. and Hajirasouliha, I., (2005), "Fundamentals of optimum performance based design for dynamic excitation", Scientia Iranica, Vol. 12, No. 4, 368-378.
23. Moghadam, H., Hajirasouliha, I. and Doostan, A., (2005), "Optimum seismic design of concentrically braced steel frames: concepts and design procedures", Journal of Constructional Steel Research, Vol. 61, 151-166. [DOI:10.1016/j.jcsr.2004.08.002
24. Moghadam, H. and KaramiMohammadi, R., (2006), "More efficient seismic loading for multi degrees of freedom structures", Journal of structural Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 132, No. 10, 1673-1677. [DOI:10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(2006)132:10(1673)
25. Moghaddam, H. and Hajirasouliha, I., (2006), "Toward more rational criteria for determination of design earthquake forces", International Journal of Solids and Structures, No. 9, 43, 2631-45. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijsolstr.2005.07.038
26. Hajirasouliha, I. and Moghaddam, H., (2009), "New lateral force distribution for seismic design of structures", Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 135, No. 8, 135, 906-915. [DOI:10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(2009)135:8(906)
27. Moghaddam, H., Hosseini Gelekolai, S. M., Hajirasouliha, I. and Tajali, F., (2012), "Evaluation of various proposed lateral load patterns for seismic design of steel moment resisting frames", 15th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Lisbon, Portugal, (September 24-28, 2012).
28. Medina, R. A. and Krawinkler, H., (2005), "Strength demand issues relevant for the seismic design of moment-resisting frames", Earthquake Spectra, 21, 415-439. [DOI:10.1193/1.1896958
29. Deguchi, Y., Kawashima, T., Yamanari, M. and Ogawa, K., (2008), "Seismic design load distribution in steel frames", 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Beijing, China.
30. Ganjavi, B., Vaseghi Amiri, J., Ghodrati Amiri, G., Yahyazadeh Ahmadi, Q., (2008), "Distribution of drift, hysteretic energy and damage in reinforced concrete buildings with uniform strength ratio", The 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Beijing, China, (Oct. 12-18, 2008).
31. Abdollahzadeh, Gh. and Niknafs, S., (2012), "Evaluation of damage distribution in elements of dual frames", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 25, No. 4, 279-288. [DOI:10.5829/idosi.ije.2012.25.04b.04
32. Golizadeh S. and Fattahi F., (2015), "Optimum design of steel structures for earthquake loading by grey wolf algorithm", Asian Journal of Civil Engineering Vol. 16, No. 5, 663-679.
33. Kermani, H., Behnamfar, F. and Morsali, V., (2016), "Seismic design of steel structures based on ductility", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 29, No. 1, 23-30. [DOI:10.5829/idosi.ije.2016.29.01a.04
34. Akbari J. and Sadegh Ayubirad M., (2017), "Seismic optimum design of steel structures using gradient-based and genetic algorithm methods", International Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 15, 135-148. [DOI:10.1007/s40999-016-0088-0
35. Heidari A., Raeisi J., (2018), "Optimum design of structures for seismic loading by simulated annealing using wavelet transform", Journal of Soft Computing in Civil Engineering, Vol. 2, No 4, 23-33.
36. Sarcheshmehpour M., Estekanchi H. E. and Moosavian H., (2020), "Optimum seismic design of steel framed-tube and tube-in-tube tall buildings", The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, Vol. 29(14). [DOI:10.1002/tal.1782
37. Praveen, O., Pithadiya, M. and Gopikrishina, K., (2019), "Influence of real ground motion records in performance assessment of RC Buildings", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 32, No. 12, 1745-1752. [DOI:10.5829/ije.2019.32.12c.07
38. Ganjavi, B., Hadinejad, A. and Jafarieh A.H., (2019), "Evaluation of ground motion scaling methods on drift demands of energy-based plastic designed steel frames under near-fault pulse type earthquakes", Steel and Composite Structures, Vol. 32 No. 1, 91-110.
39. OpenSees (Open System for Earthquake Engineering Simulation platform), Version 2.5.0, developed by the Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center (PEER), at the University of California, Berkeley. Available at: http://opensees.berkeley.edu/
40. SeismoSoft Seismo Match, (2011), A computer program for adjusting earthquake records to match a specific target response spectrum.
41. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA-440), (2005), "Improvement of Nonlinear Static Seismic Analysis Procedures", Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington, D.C., USA.
42. Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center Ground Motion Database, https://ngawest2.berkeley.edu/.