3. Sohrabi Gilani, M., R. Feldbacher, and G. Zenz, Stability of dam abutment including seismic loading, in 10th ICOLD Benchmark Workshop. 2009: Paris.
4. Takalloozadeh, M. and M. Ghaemian, Shape optimization of concrete arch dams considering abutment stability. Scientia Iranica. Transaction A, Civil Engineering, 2014. 21(4): p. 1297.
5. Mirzabozorg, H., et al., A comparative study of rock wedge stability of an arch dam abutment subjected to static and seismic loading. Soil mechanics and Foundation Engineering, 2015. 52(5). [DOI:10.1007/s11204-015-9344-6
6. Mahmoudi, P.P., et al., Effect of foundation nonlinearity on seismic response of an existing arch dam. Civil engineering journal, 2016. 2(5): p. 197-207. [DOI:10.28991/cej-2016-00000026
7. Mostafaei, H., M.S. Gilani, and M. Ghaemian, Stability analysis of arch dam abutments due to seismic loading. Scientia Iranica. Transaction A, Civil Engineering, 2017. 24(2): p. 467. [DOI:10.24200/sci.2017.2410
8. Mostafaei, H., M.S. Gilani, and M. Ghaemian, A Comparative Study between Pseudo-static and Dynamic Analyses on Rock Wedge Stability of an Arch Dam. Civil Engineering Journal, 2018. 4(1): p. 179-187. [DOI:10.28991/cej-030977
9. Mostafaei, H., M.S. Gilani, and M. Ghaemian, The Effect of Grout Curtain Efficiency on Abutments Stability of an Arch Dam, in 4th International Conference on Long-Term Behavior and Environmentally Friendly Rehabilitation Technologies of Dams 2017: Tehran,Iran.
10. Wang, J.-T., F. Jin, and C.-H. Zhang, Nonlinear Seismic Response Analysis of High Arch Dams to Spatially-Varying Ground motions. International Journal of Civil Engineering, 2019. 17(4): p. 487-493. [DOI:10.1007/s40999-018-0310-3
11. Mostafaei, H. and F. Behnamfar, Effect of the vertical earthquake component on nonlinear behavior of an arch dam having a foundation with discontinuities. International Journal of Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering, 2019. 4(2): p. 69-78. [DOI:10.52547/nmce.4.2.69
12. Mostafaei, H. and F. Behnamfar, Stability Analysis of Arch Dam Abutments Due to Vertical Seismic Excitation, in 8th International Conference on Seismology & Earthquake Engineering. 2019: Tehran,Iran.
13. Liang, H., et al., Seismic fragility analysis of a High Arch Dam-Foundation System based on seismic instability failure mode. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 2020. 130: p. 105981. [DOI:10.1016/j.soildyn.2019.105981
14. Mostafaei, H., F. Behnamfar, and M. Alembagheri, Nonlinear analysis of stability of rock wedges in the abutments of an arch dam due to seismic loading. Structural monitoring and maintenance, 2020. 7(4): p. 295.
15. Commission, F.E.R., Engineering guidelines for the evaluation of hydropower projects. Chapter 11-Arch Dams. Washington DC, 1999. 20426: p. 11-18.
16. USACE, Engineering and design: arch dam design. EM 1110-2-2201, 1994.
17. USACE, Earthquake design and evaluation of concrete hydraulic structures. EM 1110-2-6053, 2007.
18. Khaneghahi, M.H., M. Alembagheri, and N. Soltani, Reliability and variance-based sensitivity analysis of arch dams during construction and reservoir impoundment. Frontiers of Structural and Civil Engineering, 2019. 13(3): p. 526-541. [DOI:10.1007/s11709-018-0495-1
19. Dam, B.H., Preliminary Stability Analysis of Abutments. 2012, Bakhtiary joint Venture Consultants, Doc. No. 4673/4258 Rev. 0,