1. Bouaanani, N. and Lu, F. Y. (2009), "Assessment of Potential-Based Fluid Finite Elements for Seismic Analysis of Dam-Reservoir Systems," Computers and Structures, 87, pp. 206-224. [DOI:10.1016/j.compstruc.2008.10.006
2. Pooja D. Girme, Manisha V. Waghmare (2020), "Effect of Dam Reservoir Interaction on Response of Dam Subjected to Dynamic Load" Recent Trends in Civil Engineering pp 945-961. [DOI:10.1007/978-981-15-5195-6_69
3. Adel Ferdousi, Ahmad R. Mostafa Gharabaghi, Mohammad T. Ahmadi, et.al (2014), "Earthquake Analysis of Arch Dams Incluiding the Effects of Foundation Discontinuities and Prpper Boundary Conditions," Journal of Theoritical and Applkied Mechanics, 52, 3, pp. 579-594, Warsaw.
4. A. Ferdousi. (2017), "Seismic performance of arch dams on non-homogeneous and discontinuous foundations (a case study: Karun 4 Dam)," Int J Adv Struct Eng (2017) 9:191-203 [DOI:10.1007/s40091-017-0158-9
5. Küçükarslan, S. (2004), "Dynamic Analysis of Dam-Reservoir-Foundation Interaction in Time Domain," Computational Mechanics, 33, pp. 274-281. [DOI:10.1007/s00466-003-0528-y
6. Mirzabozorg, H. and Ghaemian, M. and Khaloo, A. R. (2003), "Effect of Reservoir Bottom Absorption on the Seismic Response of Arch Dams" Proc. Of the 4th International Conf. of Earthquake Engineering and Seismology, Tehran.
7. "Engineering Guidelines for the Evaluation of Hydropower Projects. Chapter 11 - Arch Dams," (1999), Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Division of Dam Safety and Inspections Washington, DC 20426.
8. Alves, S. W. (2005), "Nonlinear Analysis of Pacoima Dam with Spatially Nonuniform Ground Motion," California Institute of Technology, Pasadena California.
9. M. Dehghani, H. Mirzabozorg, S.M. Aghajanzadeh (2019) "Seismic response of concrete arch dams due to different non-uniform ground motion models" Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering, Vol. 4, No. 2. [DOI:10.52547/nmce.4.2.55
10. Mojtahedi, S. and Fenves, G. L. and Reimer, R. B. (1992), "ADAP-88: A Computer Program for Nonlinear Earthquake Analysis of Concrete Arch Dams," Structural Engineering, Mechanics and Materials, Department of Civil Engineering, Report No. UCB/SEMM-92/11, University of California, Berkeley California.
11. Chavez, J. W. and Fenves, G. L. (1994), "EAGD-SLIDE: A Computer Program for the Earthquake Analysis of Concrete Gravity Dams Including Base Sliding," Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Report No. UCB/SEMM-94/02, University of California, Berkeley California.
12. Tan, H. C. and Chopra, A. K. (1996), "EACD-3D-96: A Computer Program for Three-Dimensional Earthquake Analysis of Concrete Dams," Structural Engineering, Mechanics and Materials, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Report No. UCB/SEMM-96/06, University of California, Berkeley California.
13. Smith, I. M. and Griffiths, D. V. (2004), "Programming the Finite Element Method," John Wiley & Sons Press, USA.
14. Bathe, K. J. (1996), " Finite Element Procedures," Prentic Hall Prerss.
15. Ruiz, G. and Pandol, A. and Ortiz, M. (2001), "Three Dimensional Cohesive Modeling of Dynamic Mixed-Mode Fracture," International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 52, pp.97-120. [DOI:10.1002/nme.273
16. Beer, G. and Smith, I. and Duenser, C. (2008), "The Boundary Element Method with Programming," Springer Wien Prerss, USA.