1. Idels O, Lavan Ol. Optimization‐based seismic design of steel moment‐resisting frames with nonlinear viscous dampers. Structural Control and Health Monitoring. 2021;28:e2655.
2. Takewaki I. Building control with passive dampers: optimal performance-based design for earthquakes: John Wiley & Sons; 2011.
3. Estekanchi HE, Basim MC. Optimal damper placement in steel frames by the Endurance Time method. The structural design of tall and special buildings 2011;20:612-30.
4. Lin TK, Hwang JS, Chen KH. Optimal distribution of damping coefficients for viscous dampers in buildings. International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics. 2017;17:1750054.
5. Estekanchi HE, Mashayekhi M, Vafai H, Ahmadi G, Mirfarhadi SA, Harati M. A state-of-knowledge review on the Endurance Time Method. Structures: Elsevier; 2020. p. 2288-99.
6. Estekanchi HE, Harati M, Mashayekhi M. An investigation on the interaction of moment‐resisting frames and shear walls in RC dual systems using endurance time method. The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings 2018;27:e1489.
7. Mashayekhi M, Harati M, Estekanchi HE. Development of an alternative PSO‐based algorithm for simulation of endurance time excitation functions. Engineering Reports 2019;1:e12048.
8. Mashayekhi M, Estekanchi HE, Vafai H. Simulation of endurance time excitations via wavelet transform. Iranian Journal of Science and Technology Transactions of Civil Engineering. 2019;43:429-43.
9. Shirkhani A, Mualla IH, Shabakhty N, Mousavi SR. Behavior of steel frames with rotational friction dampers by endurance time method. Journal of Constructional Steel Research. 2015;107:211-22.
10. Shirkhani A, Farahmand Azar B, Shabakhty N, Mousavi SR. Application of Endurance Time Method in Seismic Assessment of Steel Frames with Friction Damper Devices. Journal of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering. 2015;16:139-46.
11. Shirkhani A, Farahmand Azar B, Charkhtab Basim M. Evaluation of efficiency index of friction energy dissipation devices using endurance time method. Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering. 2020;5:12-20.
12. Valamanesh V, Estekanchi H, Vafai A. Characteristics of second generation endurance time acceleration functions. Scientia Iranica . 2010;17:53-61.
13. Nozari A, Estekanchi H. Optimization of endurance time acceleration functions for seismic assessment of structures. International Journal of Optimization in Civil Engineering. 2011;1:257-77.
14. ASCE standard ASCE/SEI 41-06. Seismic rehabilitation of existing buildings. American Society of Civil Engineers. Reston, Virginia 2007.
15. Mashayekhi M, Estekanchi HE, Vafai H, Mirfarhadi SA. Development of hysteretic energy compatible endurance time excitations and its application. Engineering Structures. 2018;177:753-69.
16. Mazzoni S, McKenna F, Scott MH, Fenves GL, Jeremic B. Open system for earthquake engineering simulation (OpenSees). Berkeley, California. 2006.
17. Estekanchi H, Vafai A, Riahi H. Endurance time method: from ideation to application. Proceedings of a US-Iran Seismic Workshop2009. p. 205-18.
18. Vamvatsikos D, Cornell CA. Incremental dynamic analysis. Earthquake engineering and structural dynamics. 2002;31:491-514.
19. Azarbakht A, Dolšek M. Prediction of the median IDA curve by employing a limited number of ground motion records. Earthquake engineering and Structural Dynamics 2007;36:2401-21.
20. Shirkhani A, Farahmand Azar B, Charkhtab Basim M. Optimum slip load of T-shaped friction dampers in steel frames by endurance time method. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Structures and Buildings. 2020;173:746-60.
21. Mashayekhi M, Harati M, Darzi A, Estekanchi HE. Incorporation of strong motion duration in incremental-based seismic assessments. Engineering Structures. 2020;223:111144.
22. Mashayekhi M, Harati M, Barmchi MA, Estekanchi HE. Introducing a response-based duration metric and its correlation with structural damages. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering. 2019;17:5987-6008.
23. Bommer JJ, Magenes G, Hancock J, Penazzo P. The influence of strong-motion duration on the seismic response of masonry structures. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering. 2004;2:1-26.
24. Hancock J, Bommer JJ. A state-of-knowledge review of the influence of strong-motion duration on structural damage. Earthquake spectra. 2006;22:827-45.
25. FEMA P695. Quantification of building seismic performance factors. Washington, D.C.: Federal Emergency Management Agency, Prepared by: Applied Technology Council , Redwood City, California; 2009.
26. Estekanchi H, Riahi H, Vafai A. Application of Endurance Time method in seismic assessment of steel frames. Engineering Structures. 2011;33:2535-46.
27. Standard No. 2800-05. Iranian code of practice for seismic resistant design of buildings. 3rd ed. Tehran: Building and Housing Research Center (BHRC); 2005.
28. Pekcan G, Mander JB, Chen SS. Fundamental considerations for the design of non‐linear viscous dampers. Earthquake engineering and structural dynamics. 1999;28:1405-25.https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1096-9845(199911)28:11<1405::AID-EQE875>3.0.CO;2-A [DOI:10.1002/(SICI)1096-9845(199911)28:113.0.CO;2-A
29. Soong TT, Costantinou MC. Passive and active structural vibration control in civil engineering: Springer; 2014.
30. Singh MP, Moreschi LM. Optimal placement of dampers for passive response control. Earthquake engineering and structural dynamics. 2002;31:955-76.
31. Basim MC, Estekanchi HE. Application of endurance time method in performance-based optimum design of structures. Structural safety 2015;56:52-67.
32. Riahi H, Estekanchi H. Seismic assessment of steel frames with the endurance time method. Journal of Constructional Steel Research. 2010;66:780-92.