1. ATC, "Quantification of building seismic performance factors," 2009.
2. Seismic Performance Assessment of Buildings FEMA P-58. Redwood, California: APPLIED TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL, 2018.
3. American Society of Civil Engineers, ASCE standard, ASCE/SEI, 41-17, seismic evaluation and retrofit of existing buildings, no. June. Reston, Virginia: American Society of Civil Engineers, 2017.
4. Y. Yang, P. Wang, J. Wang, and X. Jin, "Seismic analysis of the hung curtain wall structure in Shanghai Center Tower," Struct. Des. Tall Spec. Build., vol. 22, no. 11, pp. 847-861, 2013, doi: 10.1002/tal.719.
5. O. Esmaili, S. Epackachi, R. Mirghaderi, A. A. T. Behbahani, and S. Vahdani, "Rehabilitation of a high-rise coupled shear wall system in a 56-storey residential reinforced concrete building (Tehran Tower), based on nonlinear dynamic time-history analyses," Struct. Des. Tall Spec. Build., vol. 20, no. 8, pp. 1035-1047, 2011, doi: 10.1002/tal.580.
6. C. B. Haselton, A. S. Whittaker, A. Hortascu, J. W. Baker, J. Bray, and D. N. Grant, "Selecting and scaling ground motions for performing response-history analyses," 15th World Conf. Earthq. Eng., 2012.
7. P. K. Malhotra, "Response of buildings to near-field pulse-like ground motions," Earthq. Eng. Struct. Dyn., vol. 28, no. 11, pp. 1309-1326, 1999, doi: 10.1002/(SICI)1096-9845(199911)28:11<1309::AID-EQE868>3.0.CO;2-U.
8. J. W. Baker, "Quantitative classification of near-fault ground motions using wavelet analysis," Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am., vol. 97, no. 5, pp. 1486-1501, 2007, doi: 10.1785/0120060255.
9. R. Park and T. Paulay, Reinforced Concrete Structures. New york, London: Department of civil Engineering, 1975.
10. M. Vafaei, A. bin Adnan, and A. B. A. Rahman, "Seismic performance evaluation of an airport traffic control tower through linear and nonlinear analysis," Struct. Infrastruct. Eng., vol. 10, no. 8, pp. 963-975, 2014, doi: 10.1080/15732479.2013.774030.
11. M. A. Hariri-Ardebili, H. Rahmani-Samani, and M. Mirtaheri, "Seismic Stability Assessment of a High-Rise Concrete Tower Utilizing Endurance Time Analysis," Int. J. Struct. Stab. Dyn., vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 1-22, 2014, doi: 10.1142/S0219455414500163.
12. A. M. Horr, M. Safi, and N. Asadpour, "Seismic analysis of Tehran Telecommunication Tower using complex fractional modulus," Struct. Des. Tall Build., vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 353-373, 2002, doi: 10.1002/tal.206.
13. A. M. Halabian, M. H. El Naggar, and B. J. Vickery, "Nonlinear seismic response of reinforced-concrete free-standing towers with application to TV towers on flexible foundations," Struct. Des. Tall Build., vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 51-72, 2002, doi: 10.1002/tal.190.
14. M. Yahyai, B. Rezayibana, and A. S. Daryan, "Nonlinear seismic response of Milad Tower using finite element model," Struct. Des. Tall Spec. Build., vol. 18, no. 8, pp. 877-890, 2009, doi: 10.1002/tal.468.
15. Y. Jiang, T. Liu, and Y. Bai, "Earthquake Response Analysis of Tall Reinforced Concrete Chimneys considering Eccentricity," Shock Vib., vol. 2020, 2020, doi: 10.1155/2020/1417969.
16. C. B. Haselton, A. S. Whittaker, A. Hortacsu, J. W. Baker, J. Bray, and D. N. Grant, "Selecting and scaling earthquake ground motions for performing response history analyses," 2012.
17. ATC 72-1, "'Modeling and Acceptance Criteria for Seismic Design and Analysis of Tall buildings'. Technical report.," Redwood City, CA, 2010.
18. M. M. Amiri and M. Yahyai, "Estimation of damping ratio of TV towers based on ambient vibration monitoring," Struct. Des. Tall Spec. Build., vol. 22, no. 11, pp. 862-875, 2013, doi: 10.1002/tal.733.
19. H. E. Estekanchi, A. Vafai, and M. Sadeghazar, "Endurance time method for seismic analysis and design of structures," Sci. Iran., vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 361-370, 2004, Accessed: Jan. 30, 2021. [Online]. Available: www.SID.ir.
20. A. Bazmooneh, "Application of endurance time method in seismic evaluation of existing steel buildings," Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2008.
21. H. E. Estekanchi, A. Vafai, V. Valamanesh, A. Mirzaee, A. Nozari, and A. Bazmuneh, "RECENT ADVANCES IN SEISMIC ASSESSMENT OF STRUCTURES BY ENDURANCE TIME METHOD," in Proceedings of a U.S.-Iran-Turkey Seismic Workshop - Seismic Risk Management in Urban Areas; PEER report 2011/07., 2010, pp. 289-301.
22. A. Nozari and H. E. Estekanchi, "OPTIMIZATION OF ENDURANCE TIME ACCELERATION FUNCTIONS FOR SEISMIC ASSESSMENT OF STRUCTURES," دانشگاه علم و صنعت ایران, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 257-277, 2011, Accessed: Feb. 27, 2021. [Online]. Available: http://ijoce.iust.ac.ir/article-1-18-fa.html.
23. M. Mashayekhi, H. E. Estekanchi, H. Vafai, and G. Ahmadi, "An evolutionary optimization-based approach for simulation of endurance time load functions," Eng. Optim., vol. 51, no. 12, pp. 2069-2088, 2019, doi: 10.1080/0305215X.2019.1567724.
24. M. C. Basim, H. E.-J. of C. And, and U. 2020, "Application of Endurance Time Method in Optimum Seismic Design of Steel Frames Using Uniform Deformations Theory," ceej.tabrizu.ac.ir, Accessed: Jan. 30, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://ceej.tabrizu.ac.ir/article_7664.html?lang=en.
25. E. G. Haddad and D. Rifkind, A critical history of contemporary architecture: 1960-2010. Routledge, 2014.
26. H. Zafarani, A. K. Ghorbani-Tanha, M. Rahimian, and A. Noorzad, "'Seismic Response Analysis Of Milad Tower In Tehran, Iran, Under Site-Specific Simulated Ground Motions,'" 14th World Conf. Earthq. Eng., 2008.
27. G. Ghodrati Amiri, R. Motamed, and H. Rabet Es-Haghi, "Seismic hazard assessment of metropolitan Tehran, Iran," J. Earthq. Eng., vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 347-372, Jul. 2003, doi: 10.1080/13632460309350453.
28. P. Van Overschee and B. De Moor, Subspace Identification for Linear Systems. Boston, MA: Springer US, 1996.
29. L. Guo, J. Xiang, J. P. Latham, and B. Izzuddin, "A numerical investigation of mesh sensitivity for a new three-dimensional fracture model within the combined finite-discrete element method," Eng. Fract. Mech., vol. 151, pp. 70-91, 2016, doi: 10.1016/j.engfracmech.2015.11.006.
30. T. Krauthammer and R. K. Otani, "Mesh, gravity and load effects on finite element simulations of blast loaded reinforced concrete structures," Comput. Struct., vol. 63, no. 6, pp. 1113-1120, 1997, doi: 10.1016/S0045-7949(96)00406-3.
31. A. Bazmooneh and H. E. Estekanchi, "Determination of target time for endurance time method at different seismic hazard levels," Sci. Iran., vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 33-49, 2018, doi: 10.24200/sci.2017.4176.
32. H. E. Estekanchi, H. T. Riahi, and A. Vafai, "Application of endurance time method in seismic assessment of steel frames," Eng. Struct., vol. 33, no. 9, pp. 2535-2546, 2011, doi: 10.1016/j.engstruct.2011.04.025.