1. Zafarani Hamid& Noorzd Asadollah & Bargi Khosro (2006) (Generation Of Near-Field Ground Motions In Tehran From Future Large Earthquake In The Alborz Seismic Zone) First European Conference on Earthquake Engineering and Seismology (a joint event of the 13th ECEE & 30th General Assembly of the ESC)Geneva, Switzerland.
2. Khaloo Ali R. & Khosravi Horr (2006) (Studying Shear and Flexural Response of Buildings to Pulse like Ground Motion in Near-Field Earthquakes) First European Conference on Earthquake Engineering and Seismology (a joint event of the 13th ECEE & 30th General Assembly of the ESC) Geneva, Switzerland.
3. Mirtaheri Masoud, Zandi Amir Peyman & Sharifi Samadi Sahand & Rahmani Samani Hamid (2010) "Numerical and experimental study of hysteretic behavior of cylindrical friction dampers" Journal of Engineering structure. [DOI:10.1016/j.engstruct.2011.07.029
4. S. Mazzoni, F. McKenna, M.H. Scott, G.L. Fenves, B. Jeremic. (2004) (OpenSees Command Language Manual).
7. Aiken ID, Kelly JM. Earthquake simulator testing and analytical studies of two energy-absorbing systems for multistory structures. Report no. UCB/EERC90/03. Berkeley (CA): Earthquake Engineering Research Center. University of California; 1990.
8. Nims DK. et al. Application of the energy dissipating restraint to buildings. In: Proc. ATC 17-1 on seismic isolation, energy dissipation, and active control. 1993. p. 627-38.
9. Ahmad, N. and Masoudi, M., 2020. Eccentric steel brace retrofit for seismic upgrading of deficient reinforced concrete frames. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, pp.1-35. [DOI:10.1007/s10518-020-00808-0
10. Ahmad, N., Shakeel, H. and Masoudi, M., 2020. Design and development of low-cost HDRBs seismic isolation of structures. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, 18(3), pp.1107-1138. [DOI:10.1007/s10518-019-00742-w
11. Lavan, O. and Amir, O., 2014. Simultaneous topology and sizing optimization of viscous dampers in seismic retrofitting of 3D irregular frame structures. Earthquake engineering & structural dynamics, 43(9), pp.1325-1342. [DOI:10.1002/eqe.2399
12. BHRC (Building and Housing Research Center). 2004. Iranian Code of Practice for Seismic Resistant Design of Buildings. Standard No. 2800, 3rd edn. BHRC: Tehran.
13. OpenSees.berkeley.edu(2006). Steel 01 Material. [OpenSees.berkeley.edu/OpenSees/manuals/comparisonManual/2770.htm]
14. Masoudi, M. and Khajevand, S., 2020. Revisiting flexural overstrength in RC beam-and-slab floor systems for seismic design and evaluation. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, 18(11), pp.5309-5341. [DOI:10.1007/s10518-020-00907-y
15. Chopra A.K.(2000) , " Dynamics of Structure : Theory and Application to Earthquake Engineering" , Upper saddle river , NJ , (2nd Ed).
16. Mirtaheri, M., Emami, F., Zoghi, M.A. and Salkhordeh, M., 2019. Mitigation of progressive collapse in steel structures using a new passive connection. Structural Engineering and Mechanics, 70(4), pp.381-394.
17. Karami-Mohammadi, R., Mirtaheri, M., Salkhordeh, M. and Hariri-Ardebili, M.A., 2020. Vibration Anatomy and Damage Detection in Power Transmission Towers with Limited Sensors. Sensors, 20(6), p.1731. [DOI:10.3390/s20061731
18. Karami-Mohammadi, R., Mirtaheri, M., Salkhordeh, M., Mosaffa, E., Mahdavi, G. and Hariri-Ardebili, M.A., 2019. Seismic mitigation of substation cable connected equipment using friction pendulum systems. Structural Engineering and Mechanics, 72(6), pp.785-796.
19. Rahmani Samani Hamid, Mirtaheri Masoud, Zandi Amir Peyman) June 2015 .(Experimental and numerical study of a new adjustable frictional damper. Journal of Constructional Steel Research. [DOI:10.1016/j.jcsr.2015.05.019
20. Mirzaeefard Hamid, Mirtaheri Masoud (1394). Evaluation of Seismic Behavior and Select Optimal Situation of Cylindrical Frictional Dampers in Steel Structures. Journal of structural and construction engineering.
21. Mirtaheri, M. and Salkhordeh, M., 2018. A real-time recursive dynamic model for vehicle driving simulators. Journal of Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering, 3(2), pp.13-23. [DOI:10.29252/nmce.3.2.13
22. Samani, H.R. and Mirtaheri, M., 2016. Seismic response sensitivity of the structures equipped with cylindrical frictional dampers to the value of slippage load. Journal of Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering, 1(1), pp.57-63. [DOI:10.29252/nmce.1.1.57
23. Alavi, B. and Krawinkler, H., 2001. Effects of near-fault ground motions on frame structures (p. 301). Stanford: John A. Blume Earthquake Engineering Center.
24. Fanaie, N., Sadegh Kolbadi, M. and Afsar Dizaj, E., 2017. Probabilistic Seismic Demand Assessment of Steel Moment Resisting Frames Isolated by LRB. Journal of Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering, 2(2), pp.52-62. [DOI:10.29252/nmce.2.2.52