1. Priestley, M. J. N (1993). "Myths and Fallacies in Earthquake Engineering Conflicts between design and Reality", Bulletin of the New Zealand National Society for Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 26, No. 3, PP. 329-341. [DOI:10.5459/bnzsee.26.3.329-341
2. Kowalsky, M.J., Priestley, M.J.N. and MacRae, G.A. (1994). "Displacement-based design: a methodology for seismic design applied to single degree of freedom reinforced concrete structures", Structural Systems Research Report 1994, University of California, San Diego.
3. Calvi, G. M. and Kingsley, G. R. (1995). "Displacement-Based Seismic Design of Multi-
4. Degree-of-Freedom Bridge Structures", Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, Vol. 24, PP. 1247-1266.
5. Kowalsky, M. J. (2002). "A Displacement-Based Approach for the Seismic Design of Continuous Bridges", Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, Vol. 31 No. 3, PP. 719-747. [DOI:10.1002/eqe.150
6. Priestley, M. J. N. and Calvi, G. M. (2003). "Direct Displacement-Based Seismic Design of Concrete Bridges" ACI 2003 International Conference: Seismic Bridge Design
7. And Retrofit for Earthquake Resistance, December 8-9, 2003, La Jolla, CA.
8. Adhikari, G., Petrini, L. and Calvi, G. M. (2010). "Application of direct displacement based design to long span bridges", Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 8, No. 4, PP. 897-919. [DOI:10.1007/s10518-010-9173-y
9. Calvi, G. M. and Pavese, A. (1995). "Displacement-Based Design of Building Structures" European Seismic Design Practice: Research and Application, Proceedings
10. of the Fifth SECED Conference, Elnashai, A.S. (Ed.), Chester, United Kingdom, October 26-27 1995, A.A. Balkema, Rotterdam, PP. 127-132.
11. Priestley, M. J. N. (1997). "Displacement-Based seismic assessment of reinforced concrete buildings", Journal of Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 1, PP. 157-192. [DOI:10.1080/13632469708962365
12. Harris, J L. (2004). "Comparison of steel moment frames designed in accordance with force-based and direct displacement-based design", Proceedings SEAOC Convention, August, Monterey, Canada.
13. Yavas, A. (2006). "Displacement profile for displacement based design of dual frame systems", 4th International Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Taipei, PP. 12-23, October 2006.
14. Garcia, R., Sullivan, T. J. and Corte, G. D. (2010). "Development of a displacement-based design method for steel frame-Rc wall buildings", Journal of Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 2, PP. 252-277. [DOI:10.1080/13632460902995138
15. Wijesundara, K. K., Nascimbene, R. and Sullivan, T. J. (2011). "Equivalent viscous damping for steel concentrically braced frame structures", Bulletin of earthquake engineering, Vol. 9, No. 5, PP. 1535-1558. [DOI:10.1007/s10518-011-9272-4
16. Yahyai, M. and Rezayibana, B. (2017). "New expressions to estimate damping in direct displacement based design for special concentrically-braced frames", Numerical method in Civil Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 3, PP. 34-45.
17. Jacobsen, L. S. (1960). "Damping in composite structures.", In: Proceedings of 2nd world conference on earthquake engineering, vol. 2, Tokyo and Kyoto, Japan, PP. 1029-1044.
18. Dwairi, H. and Kowalsky, M. J. (2004). "Investigation of Jacobsen's equivalent viscous damping approach as applied to displacement-based seismic design", Proceeding of 13th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, August 1-6 Vancouver, BC, Canada.
19. Grant, D. N., Blandon, C. A. and Priestley, M. J. N. (2005). Modeling inelastic response in direct displacement-based design, Report 2005/03, IUSS Press, Pavia.
20. Dwairi, H., Kowalsky, M. J. and Nau, J. M. (2007). "Equivalent damping in support of direct displacement-based design", Journal of Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 11, No. 4, PP. 512-530. [DOI:10.1080/13632460601033884
21. Yahyai, M. and Rezayibana, B. (2015). "A Simplified Methodology to Determine Damping for Special Concentrically-Braced Frames", International journal of steel structures, Vol. 15, No. 3, PP. 541-555. [DOI:10.1007/s13296-015-9003-9
22. AISC (2016). Seismic provisions for structural steel buildings, An American National Standard, ANSI/AISC 341-10, American Society of Civil Engineers, Chicago
23. ABAQUS. 2012. ABAQUS Theory Manual and Users' Manual, Version 12.6. Hibbitt, Karlsson & Sorenson, Inc.
24. Berman, J. W and Bruneau, M. (2007), "Experimental and analytical investigation of tubular links for eccentrically braced frames", Engineering Structures Vol. 29, No. 8, PP.1929-1938. [DOI:10.1016/j.engstruct.2006.10.012
25. ASCE (2010). Minimum design loads for buildings and other structures, An ASCE Standard, ASCE/SEI 7-10. American Society of Civil Engineers, Reston
27. Priestley, M. J. N., Calvi, G. M. and Kowalsky, M.J. Displacement-Based Design of Structures, 2007, IUSS