1. Chen, S.J Yeh C.H., (1994), "Enhancement of ductility of steel beam-to-column connections for seismic resistance", Presented at the SSRC task group meeting and technical section.
2. Moore, K.S, Malley, J.O, Engelhardt M.D, (1996), "Design of reduced beam section (RBS) moment connections", Steel Tips, Structural Steel Education Council. Moraga, CA.
3. Grubbs, K.V, (1997), "The Effect of the Dogbone Connection on the Elastic Stiffness of Steel Moment Frame", a thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree of Master of Science in Engineering, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas.
4. Rea, D. Clough, R.W, Bouwkamp, J.G., (1969), "Damping Capacity of a Model Steel Structure", Earthquake Engineering Research Center; University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, December, Report No. EERC, 69-14.
5. Plumier, A., (1990), "New idea for safe structures in seismic zone", IASE Symposium, Brussels.
6. Iwankiw, N.R. Carter, C.J., (1996), "The Dogbone: A new idea to chew on modern steel construction", AISC, Vol. 36, No. 4, April.
7. Zekioglu, A. Mozaffarian, H. and Uang, C., (1997), "Moment frame connection development and testing for the city of hope national medical center", Proceedings Structures Congress XV, Portland, American Society of Civil Engineers.
8. Engelhardt, M.D, Winneberger, T. Zekany, A.J, and Potyraj, T.J., (1996), "The dogbone connection Part II", Modern Steel Construction; 36(8), 46-55.
9. Engelhardt, M.D. Winneberger, T. Zekany, A.J, and Potyraj, T.J., (1998), "Experimental investigation of dogbone moment connections", Modern Steel Construction; 35(4), 128-139.
10. ABAQUS, Version 6.11 Documentation. ABAQUS Inc. (2011).
11. Ohsaki, M. Tagawa, H. Pan, P., (2009), "Shape optimization of reduced beam section under cyclic loads", Journal Constructional Steel Research; 65, 1511-1519. [DOI:10.1016/j.jcsr.2009.03.001
12. American Institute of Steel Construction, (2010), "Prequalified Connections for Special and Intermediate Steel Moment Frame for Seismic Applications", Chicago: AISC.
13. Federal Emergency Management Agency, (2000), "Interim Guidelines: Evaluation, Repair, Modification and Design of Steel Moment Frames", Washington DC: October, FEMA-267.
14. Federal Emergency Management Agency, (2000), "Recommended seismic design criteria for new steel moment-frame buildings", Washington DC: October, FEMA-350.
15. Federal Emergency Management Agency, (1997), "NEHRP commentary on the guidelines for the seismic rehabilitation of buildings", Washington DC: October, FEMA-274.
16. Lee, C.H, Kim, J.H., (2007), "Seismic design of reduced beam section (RBS) steel moment connections with bolted web attachment", Journal Constructional Steel Research; 63, 52 [DOI:10.1016/j.jcsr.2006.06.030