1. E.P. Popov, J.O. Malley, Design of Links and Beam-to-column Connections for Eccentrically Braced Steel Frames, Report No. UCB/EERC-83/03, Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California at Berkeley, 1983.
2. M.D. Engelhardt, E.P. Popov, Behavior of Long Links in Eccentrically Braced Frames, Report No. UCB/EERC-89/01, Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California at Berkeley, 1989.
3. T. Okazaki, M.D. Engelhardt, M. Nakashima, K. Suita, Experimental Performance of Link-to-Column Connections in Eccentrically Braced Frames, J. Struct. Engrg., 132(8), 1201-1211, 2006 [DOI:10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(2006)132:8(1201)
4. AISC. Prequalified Connections for Special and Intermediate Steel Moment Frames for Seismic Applications. Standard ANSI/AISC 358-05, American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc., Chicago, IL, 2005.
5. J.M. Ricles, C. Mao, L.W. Lu, J.W. Fisher, Ductile Details for Welded Unreinforced Moment Connections Subject to Inelastic Cyclic Loading. Engrg. Struct., 25, 667-679, 2002. [DOI:10.1016/S0141-0296(02)00176-1
6. A.M. Kanvinde, G.G Deierlein, The Void Growth Model and the Stress Modified Critical Strain Model to Predict Ductile Fracture in Structural Steels, J. Struct. Engrg., ASCE, 132(12), 1907-1918, 2006. [DOI:10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(2006)132:12(1907)
7. AISC. Seismic provisions for structural steel buildings. Standard ANSI/AISC 341-02, American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc., Chicago, IL, 2002.